Taster Dive 14:00 - 17:00
Taster session with Ghost Fishing UK trainers + 1 ticket to the evening Winter Warmer Social.
Before making your purchase, YOU MUST READ THE FOLLOWING:
- Open Circuit only. NO rebreathers.
- Divers must be a certified Sports Diver/Padi Advanced OW/ Rescue diver or equivalent. The maximum depth of the taster dives will be 24m.
- Divers must arrive on time at the marquee at the start time.
- Divers must bring all their own scuba diving equipment - none will be loaned to you by Ghost Fishing UK. Specific tools will be available to you during the workshop, from the charity, such as knives, lift bags and lifting stages.
- Divers must be prepared for an hour in cold water and have suitable drysuit and undergarments.
- Divers must be ready to dive with cylinders filled and all equipment working correctly.
- The trainer and other divers may not be prepared to wait for you if you have any problems - if you are unable to dive for any reason the session will go ahead without you.
- You are responsible for your own entry fee to NDAC, gas fees, insurance, travel and accommodation. Ghost Fishing UK will not arrange this for you.
- The cost of your ticket covers the evening social. There is no cost for the taster sessions - our volunteers are providing these for free, at their own expense.
- If you are unable to attend the evening social, your ticket fee will be donated to Ghost Fishing UK.
- If you are unable to attend any part of the event for any reason, there will be no refund under any circumstance.
- You must arrive fit to dive. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, please do not attend. We are unable to offer any refunds regardless of cause or any covid test results.
- If you wish to purchase another ticket for the evening event, please go to the shop page and purchase 'Winter Warmer Evening Social'.
- If you have any food allergies, please inform the NDAC catering staff on arrival.
- This ticket is not transferable to another diver.
- Any Ghost Fishing UK representative reserves the right to stop the workshop at any stage on the grounds of safety.
By purchasing this ticket you are declaring that you understand all of the above.
Ghost Fishing Uk members must not purchase this ticket.
If Ghost Fishing UK or NDAC cancel the event, full refunds will be made.
Taster Dive 14:00 - 17:00 Sat 15th Jan (inc. evening social)
Saturday 15th January
14:00 Meet and Greet Pre-Booked divers
14:30 Dry land drills taster
15:00 Taster Dives with Ghost Fishing UK
18:00 Evening Social with food, bar, guest speakers and raffle/auction.
For taster dive workshops, please meet at the start time 08:30 in the marquee.
National Diving & Activity Centre
Tel: 01291 630 046